Post up if you were banned today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picasso really ? What on earth could he have done?
He seemed like a nice guy that got bit by the conspiracy bug and could not see past it. He thinks we are all one guy talking to themselves trying to make it look like there are more people here. But the “why” anyone would do that has never been answered. There are only about 10-15 people posting here… so that idea of one guy talking to himself to drive traffic here just doesn’t make any sense. It’s not working.

~ss

I was not banned today… wat do I win?

~ss
A monster truck!

IMG_6620.jpeg

So...
How DO you get banned here????
i just joined and see people just going to town on each other all day long.. tranny this, pedo that..lol
Then you all post on a little guitar duel, then back to hating on the Jew/ Palestinian threads..
what is the not acceptable part???
seems like mods take part a well !
what's happening here lol?????

So...
i just joined and see people just going to town on each other all day long.. tranny this, pedo that..lol
Then you all post on a little guitar duel, then back to hating on the Jew/ Palestinian threads..
Read the Stickies :dunno:

I thought you have to use sexual nature in your attack? What did Picasso actually do?
I’m suhr in real life he is an nice feller

and I also don’t know if you’ve noticed but there’s been several paost where’s TOP MEN have said they were tired of the same old back and forth… And I’m kinda new hear, but it seemed to me he didn’t really participate in any conversations and only lived to call that one guy out IN EVERY FREAKIN THREAD… now I’m no gynocologist and don’t have all the answers but I’m guessing that had something to do with it.

~ss

So...
I’ve been tolt… same old same old back and forth personal attacks/threats, doxing and racist comments will do it.

~ss

I thought you have to use sexual nature in your attack? What did Picasso actually do?
Also there are a few here that believe in a conspiracy that one memeber is being paid to poast and pretend they are several of the other memebers and thats why one guy that gets bant all the time keeps coming back… supposedly pic got to close to the truth and was bant because of it… but I personally don’t buy into that. Again I’m no proctologist, Just my .2 worth.

~ss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back