Post yer Charvel / Jackson

1000001355.jpg

Built this in 2019. Pro-Mod neck and hardware bought off Stratosphere, alder KNE body SD body, Vineham Triple D (Super Distortion) pickups, Ford Grabber Blue.

It's my idea of what the San Dimas should be.

I used the switch for an EDS-1275. Up is neck, middle is bridge, down is bridge straight to output. I also have a killpot I haven't gotten around to installing yet.

A mix of some vintage and Custom Shop Charvels, and Artist Relations pro-mod which is so nice considering it’s MIM.

Attachments

• IMG_7068.jpeg
    IMG_7068.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1641.jpeg
    IMG_1641.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1286.jpeg
    IMG_1286.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9640.jpeg
    IMG_9640.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7168.jpeg
    IMG_7168.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5389.jpeg
    IMG_5389.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0484.jpeg
    IMG_0484.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2747.jpeg
    IMG_2747.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6774.jpeg
    IMG_6774.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 43

WOW, flashback, that's my old Wayne. I owned that what must be nearing 20 years ago at this point. That was a cool guitar. It's on a very short list of guitars I'd love to play again since I've evolved so much as a player since then.

As for my Charvels, I only have one left and I just took a bunch of pics of it since I'm pretty sure I'm going to finally sell it. It's a mutt, USA neck and neckplate with an aftermarket body, very Joe Holmes inspired...

2023-12-06+10.18.36.jpg

WOW, flashback, that's my old Wayne. I owned that what must be nearing 20 years ago at this point. That was a cool guitar. It's on a very short list of guitars I'd love to play again since I've evolved so much as a player since then.

As for my Charvels, I only have one left and I just took a bunch of pics of it since I'm pretty sure I'm going to finally sell it. It's a mutt, USA neck and neckplate with an aftermarket body, very Joe Holmes inspired...

2023-12-06+10.18.36.jpg
Yes Mike! I bought it from the Zoo many years ago. The neck is sublime and the whole thing just works. ‘78EVH Duncan kills in it. If I was like you and I could build awesome guitars any time I want I wouldn’t hang on to many others either. Your Charvel is 🔥too.

Yes Mike! I bought it from the Zoo many years ago. The neck is sublime and the whole thing just works. ‘78EVH Duncan kills in it. If I was like you and I could build awesome guitars any time I want I wouldn’t hang on to many others either. Your Charvel is 🔥too.

I forgot it went back to the Zoo. I was the second owner (forgot where I got it from, ebay maybe) but it was originally from the Zoo then I sold it to Ian in Canada and he must have traded it back to the Zoo and you've had it since. Cool to see it's still with a forum member. That neck shape was one of a few guitars that helped inspire the shape for my standard neck shape on my guitars.

I forgot it went back to the Zoo. I was the second owner (forgot where I got it from, ebay maybe) but it was originally from the Zoo then I sold it to Ian in Canada and he must have traded it back to the Zoo and you've had it since. Cool to see it's still with a forum member. That neck shape was one of a few guitars that helped inspire the shape for my standard neck shape on my guitars.
I still miss Clone #3. Shouldn’t have let that one go.

Back