Presets Don't Load Completely - Captor X

normanguitar

Is anyone else having an issue on the Captor X where sometimes the cabinet & mic settings don't update when you switch to a different preset? Meaning: I switch from preset 002 to preset 003 but, the cabinet, mics, and mic settings from preset 002 remain?

Yes, firmware is the latest version. I’ve also been doing more testing since my original post and, it appears to be more of a problem with the Mac OS version of Torpedo Remote than with the iOS version for iPhone.

Big Sur 11.3.1 screwed a few of my peripherals up - MIDI included.

Could be we suffered the same hiccups.

Well, I haven't upgraded to Big Sur yet. I'm still on OS 10.14.6. I have submitted a ticket and will let you know what they come back with. I'm excited to get the software working smoothly because this box sounds awesome!

Hello @normanguitar

Can you please forward me the reference of the ticket numbe so I can identify it on our system please?
The ticket number is 24690. I did an un-install and re-install of Torpedo Remote on my computer which initially had an issue where I couldn't save presets on the Mac OS version. I don't know what changed but, all seems to be good now. A possibly interesting note is: after my first install and setup, I was able to connect to the Captor X from both the desktop MacOS and iPhone iOS versions of Torpedo Remote simultaneously. After the un-install & re-install, it does not let me do that. I only attempted it once but, was curious about how conflicts between the two apps might be resolved/updated when both were open. I will leave the ticket open for a couple more days but, I'm on day 3 with no app issues.

Back