Price Check Mesa Mark IIC+ HRG?

IIBornotIIB

Been thinking about this for a minute or two. Not sure I’m ready to pull the rip cord yet, but wondering where the market is. Here are the deets: 12/84 factory HRG w/ 105PT, complete service 6/20 by Mike B, brand new Taurus tolex headshell, new reverb tank, loaded with STR415’s, C8’s and an LPS PI.
81F4C94B-6B89-429C-98E3-0C7A7226180E.jpeg

I think a head in original cabinet, mint condition, went for $6k just a couple weeks ago.

Prices are nuts right now, and maybe at some point they go down a bit, but who knows. Now is a good market for sellers.
Right. 2 differences though. It was a 100 pt instead of 105 and it was a ++ mod. 6k+ Is probably realistic. I have a long head HRG 105 pt ++ (on a switch so it’s a + with ++ on a push pull) which was serviced within the last 6 months and had offers pm’d to me in that range without me asking.

If you put it up for 6-7k you’ll probably get it. There just aren’t too many iic+ That were made, let even fewer in head configuration, fewer with a geq, fewer with 105pt, fewer in top tier shape etc etc. they’re super in demand and the price is just sprinting upward if you have a great example of one, especially one in an in demand configuration.

Last edited:
Back