Proof, that Putin's new Sanctions on Americans, are on Trump's Political enemies .... Collusion !!!!

Diary of a Axeman

Banned
With the arrest of a former FBI Agent that was a go between Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Giuliani, Russian Oligarchs, most notable Oleg Derepaska ( McConnell buddy too) , Putin, the SVR and the GRU .
Putin just passed Sanctions on Special Prosecuter Jack Smith, New York State AG. Letitia James, President Obama, W.H Chief Of Staff Jeff Zients, Fmr. DHS Secy. Jay Johnson, Georgia Secy.Of State Brad Raffensperger. Ltd. Michael Byrd, WH. Advisor Anita Dunn and Anerican Journalists; Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarsboro, Brian Williams and Seth Meyers ....
Seems like Putin is still bitter over losing the 2020 Election here in the U.S. , just like he is a losing little bitch in Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
If I were the leader of any country, one of my first acts would be ban Rachel Maddow. The rest, I'll leave up to everyone elses discretion.

If I were the leader of any country, one of my first acts would be ban Rachel Maddow. The rest, I'll leave up to everyone elses discretion.
Jack Smith can reopen the Russian Collusion Investigation .
Fact, the Mueller Report, didn't exonerate Trump, it is damning for Trump .

Trump is going to Prison , that is why Putin is doing anything he can for Trump and he is growing desperate to save Trump, just like his failure in Ukraine.
Putin also lost the 2020 US Election .

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Jack Smith can reopen the Russian Collusion Investigation .
Fact, the Mueller Report, didn't exonerate Trump, it is damning for Trump .

Trump is going to Prison , that is why Putin is doing anything he can for Trump and he is growing desperate to save Trump, just like his failure in Ukraine.
Putin also lost the 2020 US Election .
I don't care, I am talking about Rachel Maddow.

No, but you are ....
I am just asking because you aren't actually responding to any talking points or even going with the conversation. Also, the Columbian Mammoth did not roam North America 11,000 years ago. They stomped in this land over 1.2-1.5 million years ago.

I get a kick out of John Berman - him being a Boston sports fan helps.
Morning after Brady was traded the guy was major hung over on air.
Was so funny.

220129203131-john-berman-brady-reax-super-169.jpg

I am just asking because you aren't actually responding to any talking points or even going with the conversation. Also, the Columbian Mammoth did not roam North America 11,000 years ago. They stomped in this land over 1.2-1.5 million years ago.
Funny, my Ancestors hunted them here in the America's during those times ....
Japetus, wanna talk about the REAL RACE REPLACEMENT ?
Because when it comes to Truth Reality and Facts .... you guys regress to your " Poor Little White Me / White Privilage " MAGA shtick.

Because when it comes to Truth Reality and Facts .... you guys regress to your " Poor Little White Me / White Privilage " MAGA shtick.
Your ancestors hunted Mammoths 11000 years ago? That is pretty cool. I mean there was a hunter-gatherer primitive homo sapien presence in the hemisphere so it is not out of the question. Maybe in the future, there will be a highly advanced DNA tracking technology so I could find out if I was related to Grugg 1 or Grugg 2

Brother, I must say that this is a subject that I still enjoy. Paleontology and Archaeology. The Columbian Mammoth was actually here 11000 yrs ago. Along with the Short Faced Bear (15 ft tall!), Saber Tooth Cats, American Lions (4 ft at the shoulder!) and the Dire Wolf.
With that Fauna roaming around, I'm surprised people survived.

To change the topic, temporarily, they found proof of Natives being in the Americas going back 190,000 plus years ago in San Diego and near Puebla, Mexico .

This type of Mastodon became extinct over 325,000 years ago.
All their bones had scraping and arrow points were inbedded in their bones.

Are you a slapaho or a Blackfoot? I’m a slapaho myself….

Seems like Gym Jordan's so called " Whistle Blowers " are imaginary ghosts and his " evidence " is Russian GRU / SVR propaganda ....

If Russia were to invade the U.S ., MAGA would be putting roses on their tanks and supporting those Invaders .... just like Southern Confederates, just a bunch of delusional / hypocritical, crybabies and traitors / losers .

Back