PRS CE24 Dustie Waring (SOLD)

MYLILSS

2018 model PRS CE24 Dustie Waring model in that charcoal grey/black finish. All original, and set up with 10/46 strings. Guitar is in great condition. Any questions just ask. I will provide more pictures for seriously interested people. Will ship in a PRS hardshell case

Would be interested in possible trades for 22 fret floyd rose guitars … preferably a Wolfgang or super strat, and single cut guitars. NOT looking to add cash on my end at all. Cash price 1750 shipped/paypal’d. Guitar ships when payment is cleared.

Edit: High gain amps are also of interest to me. EVH heads and or a splawn nitro (kt88 preferably) are at the top of my list.

Last edited:
Oooof….. do want.

This thing is an insane player. My only gripes with it are that the neck is finished and it’s a 24 fret guitar. Even though it’s minimal the slight movement of the bridge to accommodate for the extra frets and nut being pushed further away from the body irritates me lol. I could always sand the neck and make it work but before I kill it’s resale value, I thought I’d shop it around. It really is quite the guitar without a doubt

Edit: updated the first post

This thing is an insane player. My only gripes with it are that the neck is finished and it’s a 24 fret guitar. Even though it’s minimal the slight movement of the bridge to accommodate for the extra frets and nut being pushed further away from the body irritates me lol. I could always sand the neck and make it work but before I kill it’s resale value, I thought I’d shop it around. It really is quite the guitar without a doubt

Edit: updated the first post

Oh man the necks are unfinished on these? Christ I want one even more now haha. So I was at a bbq with Dustie a few years back, and I remember he told me the pickups got changed in them shortly after they came out. I don’t know what was in them originally or what is in them now, or if they even changed at all or it was just the specs. Have any idea what I’m referring to at all? This may not have been something that was public at all, I really don’t know, but I thought I’d ask.

The neck comes with a satin finish, which I’m not a fan of in general. I’d have the finish removed if I were to keep it and then have it tung oiled.

I’m not sure what was originally in it, but I know they have mojotone DW-Tomahawk pickups in them now. They are super crisp and hot but with great clarity.

Just saw where the original run back in like 2013/14 came with his signature Dimarzio pickups so that may be the change he was referring to, when he started using the mojotone stuff

I’ll get back to ya on it, I’m going to sell some things tomorrow and may be able to pull it off!

Back