PRS MT100

Yeah sure $1850 great.... Made in China ? Maybe nobody cares. I know almost everything is made in China but still. If it's made in Indonesia or Korea I wouldnt mind as much. Anyways Im just speculating.

I love their guitars: amp i Owned was the Archon 100. Ehhh. It was ok. Traded it out. And I don’t get rid of much if that tells you anything…
choice one: im stupid and didnt know how to use it…
choice two: it sucked.

now thinking about it; was a while back and o was dumber then so… choice one probably correct

I love their guitars: amp i Owned was the Archon 100. Ehhh. It was ok. Traded it out. And I don’t get rid of much if that tells you anything…

now thinking about it; was a while back and o was dumber then so… choice one probably correct
They are coming out soon so you’ll have people posting clips at least

I didn’t like the archon unless I boosted it. Maybe that was it?

Yeah sure $1850 great.... Made in China ? Maybe nobody cares. I know almost everything is made in China but still. If it's made in Indonesia or Korea I wouldnt mind as much. Anyways Im just speculating.
It’s not going to be USA hand made at that price. It would probably be 2x that price if PRS made it in the USA.

I feel like it’s getting impossible to even judge prices anymore because everything keeps going up. Everything Fender just went up, looks like ESP japan stuff just went up to where you have some new E-II models over $3k, other new cheap Chinese made amps like the Peavey 6505 are well over $1k - shit fucking sucks.

Interesting price point, would be interested to hear one in person considering the hype the 15's seem to get.

I've met so many famous people in my life due to traveling in the military. Tupac, Jack Osbourne, Neve Campbell and tons of football players over the years. Our of everyone, the biggest A-Hole I ever met was the actor that played D-Day in Animal House and was in that Chris Farley movie about his brother being in politics. That guy was such a jerk and I wanted to tell him, nobody knows you jackass.

Mark seems like he would be an awesome dude.

I've met so many famous people in my life due to traveling in the military. Tupac, Jack Osbourne, Neve Campbell and tons of football players over the years. Our of everyone, the biggest A-Hole I ever met was the actor that played D-Day in Animal House and was in that Chris Farley movie about his brother being in politics. That guy was such a jerk and I wanted to tell him, nobody knows you jackass.

Mark seems like he would be an awesome dude.
I remember taking Bob Hope and Brooke Shields on a tour of the DMZ in 1988....they were both super nice. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders too..super nice and of course super hot. President Ford sat down and ate lunch with us. Then, Casper Weinberger came over and was a complete DICK to everyone including our Col.
Ah, those were the days.....

Looks like a dealer accidentally leaked the full details but they’ve been taken down. Keep an eye out Monday…

What I recall seeing:

$1,849.99
4 x 6L6GC
8 x 12AX7
Series effects loop
3 button footswitch (7-pin DIN)
Clean/Overdrive/Lead
Each channel has its own circuit and dedicated preamp tubes.

Looks like a dealer accidentally leaked the full details but they’ve been taken down. Keep an eye out Monday…

What I recall seeing:

$1,849.99
4 x 6L6GC
8 x 12AX7
Series effects loop
3 button footswitch (7-pin DIN)
Clean/Overdrive/Lead
Each channel has its own circuit and dedicated preamp tubes.
🤔 huh. Interesting.. 3 channels that is 😏

Back