PRS Wanking on the Mark IV

Sounds great and great playing! You get a nice rainbow from your frets reflecting off the lights too.

Nice playing man! that sounds sweeeet :yes:
That dog house dosent look big enough to accommodate you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't think I've ever seen someone using a Mark Series like that before, but I liked it! Nice job on the hybrid picking!

JakeAC5253":11hkp7sr said:
Don't think I've ever seen someone using a Mark Series like that before, but I liked it! Nice job on the hybrid picking!

what exactly does this comment mean? do you mean to say you've only seen the mark iv used for palm muted scooped metal tones? and thanks for enjoying it!

Sounded great. :rock: mark amps are versatile and you proved it.

Stratboy151":xs4zom2r said:
JakeAC5253":xs4zom2r said:

what exactly does this comment mean? do you mean to say you've only seen the mark iv used for palm muted scooped metal tones? and thanks for enjoying it!

zuel69":1cfnqw0a said:
Sounded great. :rock: mark amps are versatile and you proved it.

Stratboy151":1cfnqw0a said:
JakeAC5253":1cfnqw0a said:

i totally agree! and yeah i guess you do mostly see this amp used for metal but it can accomplish SO many tones. i dont think ill ever get rid of this amp i may move over and try other things out but will definetely always be keeping this..

Stratboy151":1g2lvbqx said:
JakeAC5253":1g2lvbqx said:

Pretty much lol. Idk I guess all the times I've seen someone jamming out on that style it was with a Fender or Vox or some vintage Marshall setup like a JMP or Plexi or something. That clean sounds great on you though. I guess it's not too much of a stretch considering Mesa amps are taken from Fender designs. Have you played any of the new MKV's? I hear the cleans and crunch have been improved.

JakeAC5253":2fmna6nk said:
Stratboy151":2fmna6nk said:
JakeAC5253":2fmna6nk said:

Pretty much lol. Idk I guess all the times I've seen someone jamming out on that style it was with a Fender or Vox or some vintage Marshall setup like a JMP or Plexi or something. That clean sounds great on you though. I guess it's not too much of a stretch considering Mesa amps are taken from Fender designs. Have you played any of the new MKV's? I hear the cleans and crunch have been improved.

Honestly no i havent had the chance to play a V. But from the clips ive heard i wasnt all that excited to run out to find one either. Im sure its a great amp tho and just needs to be tweaked like all mesa stuff does.

Back