Question about the line level knob on the back of a e530

  • Thread starter Thread starter donniecrump
  • Start date Start date
D

donniecrump

Member
A few days ago I bought my first Engl amp/preamp.

Simple rig ..
e530 -> Line Output jack (left) -> ISP Stealth Pro power amp -> 4x12 cab

One thing I noticed was the Line Level knob. I read in the manual what it controls and when I turned it the volume went up.

My question is, based on my setup above, is it safe to turn this knob up? Say 12 o'clock.

Thanks in advance. Just trying to not blow up my new rig.
 

Similar threads

G
Replies
9
Views
952
Uzi Nein Millimetah
Uzi Nein Millimetah
rsm
Replies
7
Views
821
The~Kid
The~Kid
DrewJD82
Replies
12
Views
765
DrewJD82
DrewJD82
M
Replies
7
Views
792
VonBonfire
V
A
Replies
22
Views
4K
Findthetone1
F
Back
Top