Question for PedalTrain users...

kingsryche

I finally upgraded my pedal power (got rid of the noisy VS 1-Spot) and so of course that's a great time to upgrade my board (at least that was my rationale with the wifey) ;)

So I received a PT-2 today and was wondering if you guys are using mounting plates for your wahs and volume pedals? I have a standard Cry Baby and a Ernie Ball VP Jr and it seems like these plates would be a good idea for this type of board. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Yes. The mounting plates definitely help out, I use them on my wah with my PT2. I got mine from Stompin' Ground and it works great.

RockStarNick":38jn84kf said:
Yes. The mounting plates definitely help out, I use them on my wah with my PT2. I got mine from Stompin' Ground and it works great.

The Stompin' Ground one looks great for my wah but I would still need one for my volume pedal. I think NYC Pedalboards has some specific plates for different pedals. I'll have to check them both out again. Thanks for the info!

Roddy":2p2r6s1w said:
On my Ernie Ball volume pedals, I just remove the little feet and put velcro on the bottom...works great

I did that last night while setting up the board and the VP Jr is rock solid now. Just need to get a plate for the wah and I'm good to go. :thumbsup:

Roddy":1ti6sq40 said:
You might be able to positon the wah so that the feet are between the rails....

I looked at that but I would have to hang the tail of the wah off the board or move it up so much that it runs into my tuner. I don't have a choice if I want my wah locked in place.

Back