Quick drumjam - Triple Rec + OD9

errrrrl

I had some fun with this one... was messing with the modes on the recto, ended up sticking with vintage mode and boosted it with the fortin modded od9. Dusted off the waza tubeamp expander and used some celestion plus greenback IRs I added to it awhile back. Still digging this recto, can't believe it took like 20 years to finally get one lol

That sounds really good. Are you using the G12M-Greenback IR? Thats my goto.
Yup those are the ones.. I felt like trying something different.
this got me way to pumped up for a sunday morning. i was hoping the monster kicked the power rangers ass
Waiting for your submission man!
Fucking errrrrrrrllllllllll!!!!!!!!
Cool clip man! I dig the triplet picking pattern in middle. 🤘
Thanks man... its weird, I guess im still healing from that pinched nerve from April... when ever I pick like that my hands starts to go numb while im playing... getting use to it but it still sucks.

after playing for a few minutes both my arms go numb. weird. what's crazy is it does not affect my playing much. It's actually an improvement really.

Dude if I could play I’d lay some serious lead over that riff.

A recto In vintage slightly on edge with boost is my fav tone from those amps. Well done dude.

You talented bunch fackers!

after playing for a few minutes both my arms go numb. weird. what's crazy is it does not affect my playing much. It's actually an improvement really.
aw dude that sucks man... I usually stop playing cause I thought maybe i'm making it worse but I never thought to just say fuck it and power thru it and just keep going. I'm gonna push it and see what happens.

Dude if I could play I’d lay some serious lead over that riff.
I thought about it man, but I suck at leads.. I always thought that one day leads would just click for me but after just turning 50 I just accept the fact, I am meant to just riff :cool:

I thought about it man, but I suck at leads.. I always thought that one day leads would just click for me but after just turning 50 I just accept the fact, I am meant to just riff :cool:
me too. I have no theory understanding at all. All I know is the blues scale pentatonic boxes up the neck(kinda)I'm getting ready to turn 51 and would really like to learn this shit but fuck it...where do you start? I can fuckin beat on one with the best of them though....

Yup those are the ones.. I felt like trying something different.

Waiting for your submission man!

Thanks man... its weird, I guess im still healing from that pinched nerve from April... when ever I pick like that my hands starts to go numb while im playing... getting use to it but it still sucks.
That could take a while. Drink lots of water believe it or not.

Back