Radical Left pushes INSURRECTION: Calls to demolish U.S. Supreme Court after landmark pro-2A decision affirming individual right to self-defense

SQUAREHEAD

Keith Olbermann is one pathetic, sick
Hypocrite.

“The Second and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual’s right to carry a handgun for self-defense outside the home,” said Justice Thomas about the decision.

Olbermann obviously disagrees and wants a FULL INSURRECTION on the highest court in the land in order to remedy the situation to his liking. Remember, this is the same guy who repeatedly condemned the “insurrectionists” for entering the Capitol building through the velvet ropes and wide-open doors on Jan. 6, 2021.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06...s-supreme-court-landmark-pro2a-decision.html#

And once again, they will walk with impunity. It's going to take a miracle to stop this country from degrading into another Venezuela at this point. When you have the ones who are supposed to set an example for the citizens blatantly ignoring the rule of law, civilized society will fall and mob rule will take over. Add to it the fanning of the flames by the propaganda arm of the left known as the media and the the fall will come even faster. I hate that I have this outlook and I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
First these lunatic democrats wanna pack the court to get their way. Now these drama queens throw a temper tantrum and want to take down the Supreme Court because things didnt go their way. What a bunch of disgusting people whose parents failed them .

Women get swept up in the collective mob-heard mentality more than men. After a Beatles concert, the custodians complained that the place REEKED of urine from crying, screaming girls. Let that sink in....men don't do that shit. All the beta males that get behind these women are exactly that.

I believe there is a strong (and growing stronger) but silent undercurrent that is getting closer to the edge of rebellion with each Alinsky moment.

Most decent, hardworking people are usually too busy with life to even want to know much about politics. But the festering is becoming impossible to ignore.

In this country, I see the tipping point the 2022 midterms.

We have the worst absense of leadership ever this century.

I no longer have faith in the political system in this country, but I still have faith in the people that are the backbone of this country. If the garbage and effluent currently in Congress is not accurately and legally voted out this November, that will be the beginning of the rebellion. I'm sure the left already has a plan in place the steal the congressional elections this fall.

Both parties are at fault. Both show through their actions (and inaction) that they don't care about the majority of their constituency that voted them in to serve the better good.

Politics and government has become a career of grift and demagoguery starting with the walking corpse at the top of the Executive branch.

ROcczLF.jpg

PBhPe1M.jpg

uEFaXdY.jpg

ShIiska.jpg

ZhOQhqc.jpg

xxo3rIw.jpg

lQvA9jM.jpg

n0tvC4V.jpg

KJACR37.jpg

Back