Randall Diavlo 45w Great but i really need help

Dankel1994

Hi community i buy this Randall Diavlo 45w whit a randall 2x12 whit celestion 30v and sounds great, but when i try to record the amp in to my interface sound terrible, i try like 20 mic position this 2 weeks and the results are the same, what dou you think¿? my interface is broke ¿? i need to buy a new one ¿? some recomendation for a new interface ¿? thanks for reading this.

Attachments

• Randall Diavlo.jpg
    Randall Diavlo.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 779
Hi,, mmmm signal chain, ¿?¿? what do you men ¿? well i try to recording the amp whit a sm57 into my saffire pro 40 into my macbook pro
¿?¿?

Tough to troubleshoot an interface, you may have something in your CPU set up wrong
That being said apogee is a great company

so that is clip of the randall sound sooo ,, mmmmm i dont now,, i dont like, its like have alot of bass but in reallty don't ¿?¿? and my saffire the first time i have it was broke i have to send to fixed, always have troubles whit that saffire

Dankel1994":t8cwsvh0 said:
so that is clip of the randall sound sooo ,, mmmmm i dont now,, i dont like, its like have alot of bass but in reallty don't ¿?¿? and my saffire the first time i have it was broke i have to send to fixed, always have troubles whit that saffire
The tone is a bit dark, yes but I doubt the interface is to blame.
A combination of moving the mic closer to the center of the speaker with perhaps a bit of eq on the amp will most likely get you closer to what you are looking for.

yeaaa i really try that like for 2 weeks i change strings the batery of mi pickups everthyng and that is the most decent result i have, its realy dark, i mean for in the real sound like revocation exactly that tone i realy dont now what to do any more ¿?¿?

Back