RATT live, 1984

warrenamps.jpg

RatRig1.jpg

It sounded good in 1984 .. lol.

Last edited:
Love Ratt on record but they were very hit and miss all the times I saw them live. Saw them open for Sabbath in early 84 just before the release of Out Of The Cellar and you can imagine how they went over in front of a Sabbath crowd. They were much better when I saw them headline later in the year then again in late `85. The Dancing Undercover tour in `87 they were pretty bad

I feel like this very show was posted a few months back and we all agreed Pearcy sucks, the backline Laney are not what Warren is playing through, and that Warren is awesome. Without Warren, that band would still be playing in a garage.

I think Pearcy is a great singer...
But what I really want to do is confiscate the shitbox Chorus Pedals they were drowning their sound in and offer them to Neptune at the bottom of the Sea..
But it was 84' they thought is cool.. I get it..

But what I really want to do is confiscate the shitbox Chorus Pedals they were drowning their sound in and offer them to Neptune at the bottom of the Sea..
Ive heard worse but the Chorus is pretty wet.
Likely a stereo W/D set up or something.
Was 37 years ago man. Ya know ?
I don't have a problem with any of it.
Not saying those would be my settings but it is what it is.
They're famous & we are on a cheesy guitar forum.
An 80's cock rock forum bashing one of the top 80's bands in their prime is kinda like a female eating her young.
I guess Warren & Robin should have had all $8K Suhr guitars & CCV amps.
Personally i would have given a testicle for a King V Jackson like Robin in 84' cuz nobody had them & i don't even like V's.

Last edited:
i dont know how long i could be on stage with juan an not "accidently" knock him out with my headstock or something to calm him down. relax dude, that part isnt that cool lol

The soloing on RNR is tight! The histrionics and posturing is typically ghay for that era. I always hated the Warren (and George Lynch) three finger splay display... They copped that from Joe Perry.

Last edited:
It’s the pcm 41 or 42 doing the chorus.

Back