Reason I can't message users on RT?

Same! Just joined (based on discovering some interesting gear in a classified and wanting to PM the seller) and realized I'm up for a big 50 first. My introvertion follows me into digital spaces, unfortunately, and it's hard for me to author forum material unless I feel I have something really substantive to add. Apologies for the inevitable banality on this journey... but thanks for having me :)

Same! Just joined (based on discovering some interesting gear in a classified and wanting to PM the seller) and realized I'm up for a big 50 first. My introvertion follows me into digital spaces, unfortunately, and it's hard for me to author forum material unless I feel I have something really substantive to add. Apologies for the inevitable banality on this journey... but thanks for having me :)
Congrats on hitting 50 :D

Well, just about everyone here is super fuckin cool too so it is easy to converse and easy to B/S/T. When we do disagree on these forums it is usually very civil and we respect each others 'freedoms of speak'. There are 1 or 2 asshats but they know who they are :LOL:
I'm not so sure if they all know who they are lol

Last edited:
yogi-booboo.png

Back