Reb BEach - STOLEN GUITARS ALERT !!!!!!!

BGG

Hi guys, psoting this on behlaf of my good friend Matt Sefton .....

As some of you might know, I'm a friend of Reb Beach from Whitesnake and design/maintain his website, etc. Reb's just mailed me to tell me that while he was on the road, two of his Suhr guitars were stolen from his garage in Pittsburgh and he is desperate to get them back as they are his custom built touring guitars. We're trying to spread the word around as many music/guitar forums as possible so feel free to repost this info and pic.

The first guitar stolen is a Suhr Modern with a sunburst quilted top (Serial #8370), and the second a Suhr Strat with the double color paint and the mirror pick guard (Serial #2653). It’s green or purple, depending on what angle you look at it from.

If anyone knows anything about the whereabouts of either of these guitars, or if you see them offered for sale online anywhere, you can contact Reb on his message board at http://www.rebbeach.com, on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/RebBeach or you can message me direct on BGG and I'll pass on any info to Reb.

Cheers.

reb_stolen.jpg

I seriously hope they turn up, this stuff happens far too often these days !!

Sorry to hear about the guitars getting ripped...that just is crap!!

Definitely will keep an eye out for these "sale" items. The sunburst modern looks like a 10 Anniversary that I have, really nice player, but the 10th has no fretboard dots.

Good luck finding both of them.

jcj":1vbv00gw said:
Yep...disgruntled Metalica fan :LOL: :LOL:

this, so much :LOL: :LOL:

Poor Reb, Govan and now him. This has got to stop - these guys deserve these guitars more than any other person out there. What kind of dumbass would take something that does not belong to them, let alone these things from these people? Just unreal.

Inca Roads":26s3ii68 said:
King Guitar":26s3ii68 said:
Ut Oh, Where was Kirk Hammit... :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: Beat me to it!!
Kirk will be Rockin' a couple of Suhr's
on the next tour.
Damn. I was beat a couple times. Came in to say this as well :LOL: :LOL:

But in all serious, I hope he gets these back.

glpg80":1stiw5f3 said:
What kind of dumbass would take something that does not belong to them, let alone these things from these people? Just unreal.

......Crack cocaine is a helluva drug. :gethim:

glpg80":juni98s0 said:
What kind of dumbass would take something that does not belong to them, let alone these things from these people? Just unreal.
Sometimes.....people just do stupid shit....

I certainly don't intend to make light of Reb's guitars being stolen because that's just terrible, but talk about timing for a punchline on this forum. It doesn't get better than that.

Mm, what a shame. Please tell me his purple vests and skinny jeans are safe, though. I don't know how a man could possibly carry on without those essential items.

That sucks. I hope he gets them back from the thieving son of a bitch that stole them! Nothing worse than a thief!

Mailman1971":ry1rlde0 said:
glpg80":ry1rlde0 said:
Sometimes.....people just do stupid shit....

reminds me of that time i saw you walking your route! :LOL: :LOL:

untitled-1.jpg

Back