Recommended cab M preset for Fender Acoustasonic?

Mikeonthemic

Good evening from Edmonton, Canada! I'm interested in knowing any Cab M+ presets that people use for acoustic guitars. I own a Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster and would like to integrate it into my current rig that has the Cab M+ at the end of the signal chain. How can I set it up to sound fairly uncolored? Simply no pre-amp and no power-amp? What about Cab choice? No Cab? The Cab M is a beauty piece of hardware and I'd be a fool to not take advantage of it's integrated reverb etc. Thanks in advance!

I think I've answered my own question. Cab off, preamp off, power amp off. Enhancer and reverb work great and eq. I set preset level to match my other presets based on the signal from the Acoustasonic.

That's probably the best option, since the Acoustasonic has its own built-in emulations. I'm getting pretty good results with a Piezo in my Tele, a FlyRig Acoustic pre-amp, and 3 Sigma IRs in my CabM+ to add some of the sound Fender probably gives you already. With some Enhancer and Reverb. I don't see that you would need IRs, but they make a world of difference for my setup.

Back