Red Plate Magica incoming.

firejack

I ordered this Magica just before realising my Hermansson build was going to happen. Keith put the standby switch on the front panel for me and also put the internal boost controls on the outside of the amp. The one on the front panel controls the Drive Channel's boost level. And the one on the back panel controls the Clean Channel's boost level. It should be delivered here by the end of next week. Going to try running it in stereo with the Hermansson. Videos to come.

Attachments

• Red Plate Magica 1.jpg
    Red Plate Magica 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
  • Red Plate Magica 2.jpg
    Red Plate Magica 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • Red Plate Magica 3.jpg
    Red Plate Magica 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
I love the build quality of the redplate 4x12 I have. Plus Keith seems really cool and straightforward.

I always keep an eye on classifieds for used magickas, cuz the one I played was great.

I love the build quality of the redplate 4x12 I have. Plus Keith seems really cool and straightforward.

I always keep an eye on classifieds for used magickas, cuz the one I played was great.
Great to hear man! I mainly got the amp for the cleans and low-medium gain breakup, but if the high-gain tones rip then that's an added bonus.

Great to hear man! I mainly got the amp for the cleans and low-medium gain breakup, but if the high-gain tones rip then that's an added bonus.

It's not a 5150/Recto high gain sound. More like a TopHat emplex with some dumbly flavors.

I think theyre excellent for lead sounds.

It's not a 5150/Recto high gain sound. More like a TopHat emplex with some dumbly flavors.

I think theyre excellent for lead sounds.
Yeah understood. I'm curious to hear how Drive Gain 2 responds to a T/S style boost. Did you try boosting it?

Awesome man! Congrats ! Killer amp for sure!
Cheers mate. :)

hell ya ! Congrats! what a a pair of amps
Yeah it'll be interesting to hear how they sound together.

That thing is beautiful....stoked to hear your clips of it :love:
Thanks Dev! The white chicken heads just do it for me haha.

Good stuff! congrats
Thanks man. :thumbsup:

Back