Reload Woes Right Before Recording Sessions

metallismith

I reached out to Two Notes support but thought I’d post here as well as I couldn’t find anything like my issue and am hoping someone has a fix.
I've had my Reload for just over a year. I had gotten a new interface (Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen) and wanted to get my routing set up and my Cubase project templates defined before my band starts recording at my studio. I love recording DIs to reamp later (but still capture the load output also and use IRs).
I got everything routed properly, all my cables hooked up and then turned on my Reload. All the LEDs flicked a few times and click sounds were heard like it was restarting itself. I quickly turned it off, checked my cables, all good, tried again, same result, but only “restarted” once and the overheat light was on.
I took some compressed air to make sure it was all clean, started it again (after checking all the cables I was using to ensure they worked) and it came on.
I recorded a DI through it, then attempted to reamp, but no sound or signal. I turned up the Replay knob and it made a static, scratch sound. I turned it down all the way and then had a large humming noise from my cab. I turned it up and then it sent a large thump to the cab and restarted itself. I put it at noon, turned up the Speaker knob, same scratches, still no signal.
I then noticed that the Replay light was solid red. Even after unplugging the TRS cable from the Replay line in, the light stayed solid. For kicks, I unplugged everything, turned it on and still solid red.
Has anyone else run into this issue? The timing couldn’t be any worse right now and I’m stressing that it’s kicked the can. Any help and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Here’s a link of a video I took that I shared with support. It shows a lot of what I described above (also, I know the Revv G20 has Two Notes in it as well, it was just the easiest amp I had around instead of one of my larger 100-120w amps:)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpcpmaj41squ8e4/Video Mar 09, 9 38 49 PM.mov?dl=0Thanks again!

Back