Retubed my Seminar Head and Holy Molly!

This amp sounds SICK!

High Gain Modded Marshall tones to a T AND beyond. It was a toss up between this and the Marshall JVM and i'm glad i bought the Eggie first. What i can't get over is how smooth the top end can sound without making the amp sound muffled. Soloing sounds tasty no matter where the gain knob is at, yet, when the presence and treble go up, the amp really bites back producing fantastic thrash tones. I'm still playing around with both the lo and high inputs because both produce great results. Lo sounds more open and dynamic, high sounds punchier and more fluid. Man, i'm stoked! it would be the shiznit if the clean was footswitchable, however, i guess i'm finally gonna learn to use my volume knob outside the 7-10 range :LOL: :LOL:

I'm one really happy camper right now! The eggie and my roadster definately have me smiling :D

I almost went for the new Tungsol EL34bs but figured that the amp had JJE34Ls before so stuck a new pair of those there.
Preamp wise i added 2 Chinese c9s and JJ ecc83s.
It just sounds awesome with my mesa 2x12! I'm actually trying to be modest with the density control in the back as this amp packs a big punch in the low end. Playing around with the knobs and it can chug the brootalz too with fine colors. :rock:

metalmm785":loxtlx8x said:
This amp sounds SICK!

High Gain Modded Marshall tones to a T AND beyond. It was a toss up between this and the Marshall JVM and i'm glad i bought the Eggie first. What i can't get over is how smooth the top end can sound without making the amp sound muffled. Soloing sounds tasty no matter where the gain knob is at, yet, when the presence and treble go up, the amp really bites back producing fantastic thrash tones. I'm still playing around with both the lo and high inputs because both produce great results. Lo sounds more open and dynamic, high sounds punchier and more fluid. Man, i'm stoked! it would be the shiznit if the clean was footswitchable, however, i guess i'm finally gonna learn to use my volume knob outside the 7-10 range :LOL: :LOL:

I'm one really happy camper right now! The eggie and my roadster definately have me smiling :D
Sweet,I've been playin the shit out of mine!!!!

Back