Rig Talker Makes YouTube Channel

hatrick00

Hello Rig Talker friends! Long time Rig Talker here, not as active lately as I have found the "right" combo of gear that just works for me. I have recently made a new YouTube channel with my two big passions in life Gravel Biking and Guitars. My tone today would not be what it is without this amazing group of humans here (well mostly amazing LOL). I wanted to share this with you guys as I am VERY early in my content journey and would love to share my ideas. I come from a strong punk rock background (think bands like Strung Out, No Use for a Name, etc). I am also really into stuff like Tool and Killswitch so you will hear all kinds of different influences here. Please sub to my channel if this is the kind of stuff you would like to see! Very grateful for any and all support.

@BikesandGuitars

Last edited:
I dig this man.. I am actually working on some ProTools and EZ Drummer 3 instructional videos right now I am going to post on YouTube soon along with some Get Good Drum videos as well. keep it up man! I dig what you are doing.

I dig this man.. I am actually working on some ProTools and EZ Drummer 3 instructional videos right now I am going to post on YouTube soon along with some Get Good Drum videos as well. keep it up man! I dig what you are doing.
thank you dude, this means a lot to me. Very grateful for every bit of support.

I got EZ drummer 3 dude! Thanks for the rec. It's amazing.

Back