RigBusters - Kemper "Pedal Profiles" - neat idea

JerEvil

Pretty cool site for profiles. Now, these are NOT actually pedals that can be loaded into the A.B.C.D slots but are actually a Cornford Mk50H set to a neutral clean with lots of really versatile settings on each pedal.

Here is the site:
http://www.rigbusters.com

They have a free profile for each on of the pedals they have used.

Well, I played with them a bit this morning! VERY cool stuff. Here is a quick clip I did with the following (in order:)

• Cornish SS3
• Analaogman Prince of Tone
• Bogner Uberschall

https://soundcloud.com/jerevil/rigbustersclip

Played approximately the same riffs through each pedal. No tweaking to the profiles except the reverb. No post processing either.

The Cornish SS3 alone has 63 rig settings with 13 different mic/OD settings. I think this is a neat and interesting niche in the profiling market.

Think those sound really good. Like REALLY good. I wish there was some way to add those to your own rigs. That would really open up a new dimension. The next natural step is to separate the amp and pedal profiles. Maybe one day.

Vrad":2jtwblmv said:
Think those sound really good. Like REALLY good. I wish there was some way to add those to your own rigs. That would really open up a new dimension. The next natural step is to separate the amp and pedal profiles. Maybe one day.
Yeah I would love that! I think something great for these guys would be to make the new version of profiles so you can sub out cabs easier. They have a TON of mic combo's though ...

JerEvil":3uqqbwm8 said:
Vrad":3uqqbwm8 said:
Yeah I would love that! I think something great for these guys would be to make the new version of profiles so you can sub out cabs easier. They have a TON of mic combo's though ...

Yeah. I still need to prove to myself that Merged and Studio profiles can sound identical. In theory they should.

Checked out some more of the free profiles. The RAT, Bad Ass Mod OD and Suhr Shiba are legit! Sound great.

Back