RIP Myles Goodwin

Fun fact: Canadian classic rock peaked in 1981 with the ultimate hoser hat trick in which the 3 biggest bands of that era released their almost universally agreed upon best albums, all in that particular year.

Rush - Moving Pictures
Triumph - Allied Forces
April Wine - Nature of the Beast

Fun fact: Canadian classic rock peaked in 1981 with the ultimate hoser hat trick in which the 3 biggest bands of that era released their almost universally agreed upon best albums, all in that particular year.

Rush - Moving Pictures
Triumph - Allied Forces
April Wine - Nature of the Beast

Wow, we lost another one, DAMMIT
Great stuff, I remember absolutely cranking "Roller" on my car stereo when it came out..
RIP

We had one of their guitarist's here for a long time, but he hasn't been here for awhile.. Years actually..
Yeah Steve Segal is / was a super cool, early adopter of and Wizard rep at one point. He bought a Ceriatone ODS from me way back when, used to be on here regularly.

Such a bummer but I guess I didn’t realize Miles G. was in his mid 70s too? Makes sense though since those classic albums were out right around my late high school years.

As a Canadian this one hit pretty hard as Nature of the Beast was one of the first albums I bought when I got my first turntable as a teenager. So many great hits in their discography.
I know Myles didn’t sing on this song, but this was THE song you’d hear blasting out of cars in the late 70’s in a hot Canadian summer… ah the memories

Back