RIP Steve Albini

If you really want to have an intelligent conversation my point of reference starts here (if we are going to devolve into a conversation:) My pops: He received his Bachelor of Science in 1951 and Master of Science in 1964 both from the University of Georgia, Disseration: Duration of Action of Local Anesthetics in Different Vertebrates as Affected by Quantity of Serum Cholinesterase Present. He received his PhD in 1966 from the Medical College of South Carolina, Dissertation: Acute Changes in Myocardial Metabolism During Stimulation With Isoproterenol.

Dr. D held the title of Cardiovascular Pharmacologist since 1978, while working as a research scientist and professor. He was the recipient of multiple research grants, published over 50 articles in professional journals on the effects of drugs on the heart and circulation. A sample of these include individual and team published articles Coronary Flow Alterations on Myocardial Contractility, Oxygen Extraction and Oxygen Consumption, Stimulation-Induced Release of Pro- pranolol and Norepinephrine from Adrenergic Neurons and Cardiovascular Effects of Diazepam and Chlordiazepoxide. Dr. Daniell was also published in international journals to include Archives Interna- tionales De Pharmacodnamie et de Therapie. He was recognized in the following national publica- tions: 1972 American Men and Women of Science, 1975 Who s Who in the South and Southwest and Who s Who in America 1982. He was a NIH research fellow, USPHS research fellow, member of the American Society of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
Mmm, that's a tasty appeal to authority logical fallacy ya got there.

So why did your god order the murder of "women, children, and infant" Amalkemites in the book of Samuel? Not to mention Exodus where God kills every first born child in Egypt due to the Pharaoh's actions? Actions that your god himself caused... 🤣 religious horse shit!
But yeah, fuck pedos regardless. They deserve torture before death.
I don't think you have to be religious to think child molesters deserve a death sentence. Take religion completely away. You live in a small community with 10 other people. One of the men molests your child, what does the community do? Truth and Righteousness exist far above any named religion.

I don't think you have to be religious to think child molesters deserve a death sentence. Take religion completely away. You live in a small community with 10 other people. One of the men molests your child, what does the community do? Truth and Righteousness exist far above any named religion.
I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of Christianity. Child molesters should be disposed of immediately upon conviction. No wasting taxpayers dollars to keep them alive even one more day.

Back