RIP Steve Albini

Don't get any shots or vaccines if you don't want to. However keep in mind the family you are leaving behind. Just ask Myles Kennedy.

From Myles: "It's very frustrating even talking about it, frankly." He continued, "Dad got sick and chose not to go and see a doctor. He died of the appendicitis. He died one night in his sleep because it blew up and gangrene went all over."
So you are going to die without the jab? 🤔

If you really want to have an intelligent conversation my point of reference starts here (if we are going to devolve into a conversation:) My pops: He received his Bachelor of Science in 1951 and Master of Science in 1964 both from the University of Georgia, Disseration: Duration of Action of Local Anesthetics in Different Vertebrates as Affected by Quantity of Serum Cholinesterase Present. He received his PhD in 1966 from the Medical College of South Carolina, Dissertation: Acute Changes in Myocardial Metabolism During Stimulation With Isoproterenol.

Dr. D held the title of Cardiovascular Pharmacologist since 1978, while working as a research scientist and professor. He was the recipient of multiple research grants, published over 50 articles in professional journals on the effects of drugs on the heart and circulation. A sample of these include individual and team published articles Coronary Flow Alterations on Myocardial Contractility, Oxygen Extraction and Oxygen Consumption, Stimulation-Induced Release of Pro- pranolol and Norepinephrine from Adrenergic Neurons and Cardiovascular Effects of Diazepam and Chlordiazepoxide. Dr. Daniell was also published in international journals to include Archives Interna- tionales De Pharmacodnamie et de Therapie. He was recognized in the following national publica- tions: 1972 American Men and Women of Science, 1975 Who s Who in the South and Southwest and Who s Who in America 1982. He was a NIH research fellow, USPHS research fellow, member of the American Society of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics

If you really want to have an intelligent conversation my point of reference starts here (if we are going to devolve into a conversation:) My pops: He received his Bachelor of Science in 1951 and Master of Science in 1964 both from the University of Georgia, Disseration: Duration of Action of Local Anesthetics in Different Vertebrates as Affected by Quantity of Serum Cholinesterase Present. He received his PhD in 1966 from the Medical College of South Carolina, Dissertation: Acute Changes in Myocardial Metabolism During Stimulation With Isoproterenol.

Dr. D held the title of Cardiovascular Pharmacologist since 1978, while working as a research scientist and professor. He was the recipient of multiple research grants, published over 50 articles in professional journals on the effects of drugs on the heart and circulation. A sample of these include individual and team published articles Coronary Flow Alterations on Myocardial Contractility, Oxygen Extraction and Oxygen Consumption, Stimulation-Induced Release of Pro- pranolol and Norepinephrine from Adrenergic Neurons and Cardiovascular Effects of Diazepam and Chlordiazepoxide. Dr. Daniell was also published in international journals to include Archives Interna- tionales De Pharmacodnamie et de Therapie. He was recognized in the following national publica- tions: 1972 American Men and Women of Science, 1975 Who s Who in the South and Southwest and Who s Who in America 1982. He was a NIH research fellow, USPHS research fellow, member of the American Society of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
Ok, now what have YOU done that makes you an authority on the subject? We're not asking for your father's accomplishments.

The way it works is the C disease needs certain proteins in your body to survive. The shot removes some of those proteins reducing the odds that you get sick or if you get sick you don't croak. Pax reduces the proteins even more

I don't know what a Beeker is but being called a name from an absolute stranger never bothered me.
I also called you a pfizer shill…

1715690852838.png

I swear I really think they are trying to legitimize the shit. Sometimes I think we really have devolved as a species.
This whole thread has left me stunned. The cover of the Nirvana LP was always weird and unnecessary and now the story of what Albini was really like. If I were one of the two members of Nirvana still alive I would remaster the album and remove his name from it.

Last edited:
This whole thread has left me stunned. The cover of the Nirvana LP was always weird and unnecessary and now the story of what Albini was really like. If I were on of the two members of Nirvana still alive I would remaster the album and remove his name from it.
honestly I have never heard of the chester before this thread but yes-I agree completely.

This whole thread has left me stunned. The cover of the Nirvana LP was always weird and unnecessary and now the story of what Albini was really like. If I were on of the two members of Nirvana still alive I would remaster the album and remove his name from it.

Thanks a bundle NEW MEMBER can't wait to hear more opinions as well thought out as those on the LP steve albini didn't record

Definitely lines up with your Shanghai Shivers research

Back