Rivera TBR1-SL video

I need to get it dialed in at gig volumes, thing is LOUD as fuck. that was just barely cracked open on the volume.

it's got a master, I need to get it to where I can crank it up and level out the volumes on the master, each channel and the FX loops. then I can probably get it set to a manageable jamming volume for the house. ;)

I like it best with no boost. As mentioned above, if there is a Level control on rhat Mesa EQ you could dial it back so you can get the Master up. It will probably have a richer midrange with the Master up more than 'just cracked open'.

Rivera’s are criminally underrated. Mine sounded killer with/without a boost but I liked it best with one.
Great amps. They made 2SLs; 150w per side and 3SLs; over 200w per side. If memory serves. Beasts.
Nice job OP!

Rivera’s are criminally underrated. Mine sounded killer with/without a boost but I liked it best with one.
Great amps. They made 2SLs; 150w per side and 3SLs; over 200w per side. If memory serves. Beasts.
Nice job OP!

100%. I love my Riveras. I have no idea why they are not more popular. The K-Tre is a badass modern metal amp, my K100 is great for rock and metal too, especially if boosted. And my Rivera Jazz Suprema has some of the sexiest cleans. FFS all rivera have great gain and fantastic cleans.

Back