Rob Halford Isolated ....Screaming for Vengeance.

Love that delay and Verb. So many modern recordings have the vocals pretty dry and up front but this just sits so nicely once it’s dumped in a mix. The singer sounds like there in the same room as the band and not in front of a P.A., playing the band while they yell in your face. 😂

So many memories flooding as my early teenage years flash before my eyes. Diving to a J.P. show with the car stereo blaring and a fat doobie being passed around. Seeing all the local musicians and hot bitches in the parking lot and at the show. Watching the Harley drive across the stage during "Hell bent for leather" and knowing the shows over but the party is about to start. What a great childhood.

The man with the golden throat.

I remember driving to Florida with my buddy in March 1983 and playing that tape over and over for the whole 22 hr trip😂

So many good songs,
My favorite JP record.
I remember when I first heard his voice . Incredible feeling

So many memories flooding as my early teenage years flash before my eyes. Diving to a J.P. show with the car stereo blaring and a fat doobie being passed around. Seeing all the local musicians and hot bitches in the parking lot and at the show. Watching the Harley drive across the stage during "Hell bent for leather" and knowing the shows over but the party is about to start. What a great childhood.

Same!

Yup, definitely what makes Priest priest. I still trip that he can still sing now period. Top notch shit.

This tour was my first concert. Still my favorite Priest album. The fact that Halford can still sing everything from their catalog at age 72 is mind-boggling. The true Metal God!

Back