Rockman gear/rack modules: anyone try this stuff?

badger71

I kinda dig the Scholz/Rockman lead tone and I've seen some of these modules pop up on ebay/cl from time to time. Anybody use these things? Are there any that are sleepers/keepers? Others that are a waste of time? I just became a member of the Rockman forum but I figure I'd ask here first. Thanks in advance for any responses.

badger71":247boaz9 said:
I kinda dig the Scholz/Rockman lead tone and I've seen some of these modules pop up on ebay/cl from time to time. Anybody use these things? Are there any that are sleepers/keepers? Others that are a waste of time? I just became a member of the Rockman forum but I figure I'd ask here first. Thanks in advance for any responses.

The chorus on the Stereo Chorus/Delay and on the plain Stereo Chorus one are huge sounding. The distortion generating ones are very processed sounding to my ears.

I've heard the EQ's are very cool too .... ( get two ..., one pre dist and one post dist )

And I think there's a mod for the sustainer pre-amp that's supposed to allow the pre-amp to clean up better when rolling back the volume on the guitar ?

if you want to sound incredibly dated these would be your goto modules...

tiny and super processed sounding...

Back