Roe vs. Wade Overturned

The main reason it was over turned to The individual states is it is not in the constitution. THE constitution does NOT give the right to abortion, therefore it should have never been a federal law. Simple as that.
I must have explained that same thing like 10 times over the weekend to the same people and they still didn't get it

If you really think about it, what better way to cause absolute chaos than to overturn RvW…
The globalists actually want this. Civil uprising, Right vs Left etc , Divide and conquer.

… any of you guys think Maybe the Supreme Court was told what to do?🤔

… and of course, just in time to push the narrative, all MSM is spouting “Civil war is about to take place, arm up”😉

It’s all mind control,
Steering the masses.

Last edited:
Look at it this way, the globalists seen how stupid people are with covid and how easily manipulated their emotions are directing the populace thanks to fear and mass hysteria media control over narratives.
So it is really not much of a stretch to assume the same ol' narrative control will work wonders to further divide and conquer.

The mass are so stupid they don't even realize they keep falling for the same game of emotional manipulation, I can totally understand the depopulation agenda but I just don't think it is justified in its entirety, because who voted the globalists in charge? No one. Self righteous rich people that purposely create a system that is designed to enslave, does not make them elite in any way, in fact they are losers and inbred parasites.

Right before the mid terms too
way to screw up an easy red wave
Now we will get barraged 24/7 on every MSM propaganda stations that works for the left saying Vote Blue or the US will start to look like the "Handmaids tale" Why do liberals think fictional TV is 'real" ???

Last edited:
The upset women always say men have no right to control women's bodies and the court decision will hurt people of color. Yet one of the judges is black and another is a woman..... How do they explain for that?

I'm so sick of them complaining about White male supremecy! Go move to a middle eastern country then, see how many rights you have over there! You'll be a breeding cow for the whole fucking village!!!

C181121-E-9-DC0-41-AE-A201-F2673-C1-E976-C.jpg

Back