Rumor: Bogner is reissuing the Fish

Glimpse

Take with a grain of salt. Posted at TGP:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?p=4504234#post4504234

"By popular demand we offer this exact reissue of the Fish preamp as a onetime limited run. Please note that we will have to use all Rohs compliant parts, so in terms of exactness it will be as close as possible. The US retail price will be $2850."

Dealers are now taking orders...

I don't care if people say they're overrated. I really, really, really want to get one if it's true. :yes:

cyndicate":36wwtjbg said:
I hope its true! But $2850 is a crapload for a preamp :cry:

I know. I really want one but it'll never happen because of the money. :cry:

And I'm going to ignore all the guys who are going to tell me to get an M4. I still want a Fish! :D

I've given up on that hype machine.

I can't imagine anything sounding or functioning better than my M4, or IE-4 for that matter.

guitarslinger":tnsofsz9 said:

I can't imagine anything sounding or functioning better than my M4, or IE-4 for that matter.

I knew it wouldn't take long. :LOL: :LOL: :D

guitarslinger":pyvgid9i said:

Lies. :D

Hey Guys,

Rumor is true, I just called Rudys in NYC and ordered one. Cut off date is August 8 and is wicked limited (75 units). MAP price is $2899. PM me for details. :rock:

Brad

I played a couple of these back in the day. Over hyped because of the rarity (in my opinion). I'd take an Ecstasy over that all day. Not even a contest at that price.

Still gonna be rare this time around. For the price you can buy it play it, if you love it keep it and if not sell it and get your money back. Really a no risk, win/win.

Brad

I wish I was filthy rich so I could buy like 25 of them, hold onto them for 5 years, and then put em out for sale ... then I could own the Fish market. :yes:

Back