S4 Technical Issues... I think!?!?!!?

Ventura

Alright - does anyone else have an S4 that seemingly keeps having the action change on it and go out of tune regularly after periods of it not being used??

Ventura":3b1b66j8 said:
Alright - does anyone else have an S4 that seemingly keeps having the action change on it and go out of tune regularly after periods of it not being used??
No this is not normal and an issue like this depending on your climate could happen, you must make sure the case is aired out well. Keeping a guitar in a case that could have moisture in it will make adjustments go all over the place. I would recommend leaving it out of the case and see if the action changes. The glue in the case is water based so this can occasionally be a problem if the cases are too fresh.
Please use email for support and we will figure it out for you, this is not a support forum
Thanks
JS

Suhr":2wtqga98 said:
Ventura":2wtqga98 said:
No this is not normal and an issue like this depending on your climate could happen, you must make sure the case is aired out well. Keeping a guitar in a case that could have moisture in it will make adjustments go all over the place. I would recommend leaving it out of the case and see if the action changes. The glue in the case is water based so this can occasionally be a problem if the cases are too fresh.
Please use email for support and we will figure it out for you, this is not a support forum
Thanks
JS
Ed Yoon was on it immediately - I have to say first and foremost, HUGE commendations in the immediacy in which you dealt with this. A UPS waybill PDF was emailed to me, and the guitar is getting shipped out for you to look at it in your lab once it arrives. It really is quite anomalous (this 'issue'), and I am by no means trying to spread fear or concern of your products QC. If anything, the very manner in which my concerns were dealt with after emailing support will make me purchase another Suhr with ZERO hesitation.

Mega props!!! Thank you...

Mo/V.

Back