Satchel pickup options …

MYLILSS

I have an original yellow bengal satchel charvel. It has the original solid black pickups. All the newer ones come out with color matched fishmans. My question is - does anyone do passive or active hungers in a zebra scene that would match the body of this guitar ?

Well, it all depends on how close is close enough, but Dimarzio at least makes a black/yellow zebra configuration.
DP100 black yellow.PNG

I have this Satchel Pro Mod, the Fishman Fluence Classics are outstanding.

they have such a boring textbook name though.. i have never given them a second look. I should check them out one of these days. I am assuming they are in the JB vein?

they have such a boring textbook name though.. i have never given them a second look. I should check them out one of these days. I am assuming they are in the JB vein?
True, until a month ago i didn't even know Fishman made rock style pickups. I knew them from acoustic onboard preamps and that was it.
Picture the best sounding older EMG combined with the warmth & drive of a passive pup with clarity & articulation thats what these sound like.
The push/pull pot on this Charvel activates 2 separate pickup voicings as well one vintage/one modern.

https://www.fishman.com/fluence/

Back