Savage Drive or Precision Drive?

timeroo

I have a savage drive and I do enjoy it but it's become a second fiddle to my Kartakou warmer so it might be expendable. My question is, do I need both pedals or does the precision drive really kick that much ass for heavy music?

Anyone in here own both that can give me some thoughts or comparisons?

Also, I would be willing to trade my Savage drive for a precision drive if there's anyone out there wanting to make such a deal.

I had both... I liked the SD better. If you're in the djenty-stylings... or boosted mids... or want more mids that are tweakable... get the PD. I like my metal old and scooped. Both are cool and unique pedals.

Fortin just dropped that 20db clean boost too. Not sure if that would suit you but I'd say try them all :)

Just resell whatever doesn't make the cut.

I feel like I have bought, tried and sold every reputable boost and OD pedal in the business at this point except the Fortin stuff like the Grind and the new Meshuggah pedal. I have the savage drive, the kartakou warmer and the VFE Pinball left and I am still deciding whether or not to sell the pinball and replace it with something fron the fortin line since the fortin pedals just boost frequencies anyways like the pinball.

Back