Scott sheldon

jmgman69":24wirgux said:
So how much were these guitars,specifically that 59 LP at the amp show :thumbsup:

His Les Pauls start at $5500 he says but the one everyone loved at the show was his personal guitar with real 1950's parts and he said that one was like $15K but wasnt for sale.

As cool as they were I would and have gone with a Bartlett. :thumbsup:

King Guitar":2a7bfcab said:
jmgman69":2a7bfcab said:
So how much were these guitars,specifically that 59 LP at the amp show :thumbsup:

His Les Pauls start at $5500 he says but the one everyone loved at the show was his personal guitar with real 1950's parts and he said that one was like $15K but wasnt for sale.

Thank you very much !!!! :thumbsup:

he is on gbase under MCI music, they look like cool guitars, I would like to play one, but I have the East Coast handicap :cry:

King Guitar":3o24wuc5 said:
jmgman69":3o24wuc5 said:

Not to be an ass but what could the resale value on those guitars possibly be?

Gainzilla":3j40b1gh said:
King Guitar":3j40b1gh said:
jmgman69":3j40b1gh said:

Bartletts are worth more than you pay the second time around. Not sure about Scotts work. Just depends what the inside Les Paul crowd deems worthy of the coin. Right now anything by Bartlett, Keebler, Max, Derrig etc...are blue chip cant lose. Others not so much.

King Guitar":3mhd41dm said:
Gainzilla":3mhd41dm said:
King Guitar":3mhd41dm said:
jmgman69":3mhd41dm said:

Bartletts are worth more than you pay the second time around. Not sure about Scotts work. Just depends what the inside Les Paul crowd deems worthy of the coin. Right now anything by Bartlett, Keebler, Max, Derrig etc...are blue chip cant lose. Others not so much.

Yeah, its a bit of a niche thing.... Why do Bartletts appreciate? does he not build anymore?

Gainzilla":21gfauez said:
King Guitar":21gfauez said:
Gainzilla":21gfauez said:
King Guitar":21gfauez said:
jmgman69":21gfauez said:

Yeah, its a bit of a niche thing.... Why do Bartletts appreciate? does he not build anymore?

Lets say you got a 100 guys who want a cold beer. You have only 15 cold beers to sell and you are known for brewing some of the best beer in the world by hand. something like that.

Back