Serial FX Loop G-Sharp Problems

volkair

Hi...
I tried to set my G-Sharp in the overall-Serial Loop. The result was: the Amp is nearly off sounding, even with Master on 15-16 o'clock. Channel Volumes on 11-12. When I tried the FX in the Channel inserts, there weren't any problems, without any FX no problems, too!

Does this may happen because the serial Loop hasn't been used a long time? I took send 1 and return 1! The parallel Loop works fine without problems (except Volume problems, but that's another story :) I normally used it as a second master without failure.

volkair":1updupeq said:
Hi...
I tried to set my G-Sharp in the overall-Serial Loop. The result was: the Amp is nearly off sounding, even with Master on 15-16 o'clock. Channel Volumes on 11-12. When I tried the FX in the Channel inserts, there weren't any problems, without any FX no problems, too!

Does this may happen because the serial Loop hasn't been used a long time? I took send 1 and return 1! The parallel Loop works fine without problems (except Volume problems, but that's another story :) I normally used it as a second master without failure.

Steck doch einfach ein Kabel zwischen Send 1 und Return 1 und guck ob es dann geht. Dann weißt du ob es am Amp oder am G-Sharp liegt ;)

Hi...
I tried teh G-Sharp with the Channel Inserts, no Problems. I tried with the parallel, no Problems (except the Voulmen Issue; ich coulnd´t get it louder with the FX if it´s activated, I´d like to have maybe Ch3 Dry and with FX, too. But Ch3/FX should be louder. When I set the volumen of the G-Sharp as recommended, I have to dial the parallel Poti to full).

So maybe it is a Tube issue with the serial FX?

So I checked with a short cable in the serial loop. No volume problems here...
Damned! Somebody may help me? What's about experiences with Tc and Diezel?
Some recommended user infos? :confused:

volker, ich habe noch ein g-sharp hier liegen, ich werde es bei gelegenheit mal anschließen.
mit dem g-major, wie auch dem g-force, gibt es keine probleme.
bist du sicher, daß es kein einstellungsproblem am fx ist?

Hay bud I have a G- sharp that I use with my Einy.The coolest thing about T.C is the kill dry button on the back right side.This is intended for use when in parrallel mode.Since this unit is basiclly time based ,I always use in parrel loop.This makes it so you don't have to do the traditional total wet on unit volumes.Allows you not to have wave phase issues.Hope this helps.

Hey..
I shipped my VH4 to Bad Steben today in order to get it serviced! I think, when I get it back I will give the G-Sharp another try. But I had another idea; instead using it in the parallel Loop I think about taking both signal outs and have one signal send/return to insert Ch. 1 and one in Insert Ch2 or 4 (depends on the Band, either I need delay for solo in Ch4 and Delay in Ch2, too, or clean with reverb and chorus...)!
This makes it possible to use the parallel as a Volume-Boost in each Channel as well as presets with/without/"Master1/2" Effects! However this will be followed by lots of wire... Damned!

Back