She's on the Market Boys!!!

Shut the fuck up.
Your opinion around here is absolutely worthless.
Fuck off and go like some Picasso posts.
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that for your sake Donnie . I'll hunt your pathetic libtard ass down and dismember you while still alive and if that doesn't work I'll resort to more extreme measures .

Inbred, make sure you copy this down and post it so as many people as possible see it , want to make sure all libtards understand where I'm coming from :thumbsup:

I'm a very laid back and non threatening type of person because I was raised that way . I think it's exceedingly obvious to all .

Not even, I have 5 year old kid .... kids ranging from 37 to 5 ....
Still standing at FULL ATTENTION , when my Woman wants it 🤣👍
LOL!!! so your kid is now 37 and youngest is 5. So, at 18 you had the 1st- add 32 to that and now you are 50? Are you impregnating at a nursing home as an Aide? Oh, and no I will not help you with Math beyond your skillset.

You lowly lying worthless POS , enough with the lies and I mean it this time . Met her in college he says PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
Boy, you sure show the pain of being a social leper and incell.... , looks painfully lonely....you're falling apart on this thread .

You lowly lying worthless POS , enough with the lies and I mean it this time . Met her in college he says PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! There's no way in hell you ever made it out of nursery school , you're an idiot .
giphy.gif

Nah, I do steel work and still working along side 20 and 30 somethings ... 58 and still on the go 🤣👍
I've been mistaken for being in my mid 30's. Still in great physical condition .

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that for your sake Donnie . I'll hunt your pathetic libtard ass down and dismember you while still alive and if that doesn't work I'll resort to more extreme measures .

Inbred, make sure you copy this down and post it so as many people as possible see it , want to make sure all libtards understand where I'm coming from :thumbsup:

I'm a very laid back and non threatening type of person because I was raised that way . I think it's exceedingly obvious to all .
1684284325367.gif

Well, bragging about using steel wool pads scrubbing sinks at Mcdonalds is nothing to brag about.
LOL .... Building the California High Speed Rail .... it will be complete in 2029 .
Let's see a Red State do that ....
Texas can't, they need California to put it's power grid back up, because they're too stupid to put in a functional Govenor .... I don't know how many times the Electrician here , building the High Speed Rail were diverted to Texas ...

Florida can't either , their too busy fucking with Disney, banning books and crying for California's money thru FEMA from those Hurricanes.

LOL .... Building the California High Speed Rail .... it will be complete in 2029 .
Let's see a Red State do that ....
Texas can't, they need California to put it's power grid back up, because they're too stupid to put in a functional Govenor .... I don't know how many times the Electrician here , building the High Speed Rail were diverted to Texas ...

Florida can't either , their too busy fucking with Disney, banning books and crying for California's money thru FEMA from those Hurricanes.
LOL!!!! Like Newsom your fucking governor pushing for Black slave reparations that don't exist and considering giving unemployment benefit to illegals flooding the border? Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

LOL!!!! Like Newsom your fucking governor pushing for Black slave reparations that don't exist and considering giving unemployment benefit to illegals flooding the border? Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.
He's doing a great job .... California is about to become the 4th biggest economy on Earth .
No wonder the RedneKKKistan States are so jealous .... inferiority hurts ?

Back