Sign that the OD2 is a killer amp, I miss it way too much!!

procos

You know what is a sign that an amp is killer? That when you send it in to have a few things straightened out you miss it way more than you thought you would. Made a trade for a Carol Ann about a month ago but the amp got bounced around in shipping and had a busted faceplate and ended up with a real bad buzzing & crackling noise when playing certain low notes. Sent it back to Alan to have some work done and he is waiting on the faceplate to get the work done. Man I miss this amp so much it's sick. It's not like I don't have other great amps Two Rock Onyx, 3 Monkeys Orangutan, Soldano SLO, Blockhead Hand Grenade, Vox AC30 and Bad Cat Black Cat but none of these do overdrive like the OD2. Been jonesing to play through it and can't wait to get it back. Thinking about getting a Revo if my SLO sells as well. It's between the Revo and the Two Rock J2.

Chuck

procos":ttaqbacv said:
You know what is a sign that an amp is killer? That when you send it in to have a few things straightened out you miss it way more than you thought you would. Made a trade for a Carol Ann about a month ago but the amp got bounced around in shipping and had a busted faceplate and ended up with a real bad buzzing & crackling noise when playing certain low notes. Sent it back to Alan to have some work done and he is waiting on the faceplate to get the work done. Man I miss this amp so much it's sick. It's not like I don't have other great amps Two Rock Onyx, 3 Monkeys Orangutan, Soldano SLO, Blockhead Hand Grenade, Vox AC30 and Bad Cat Black Cat but none of these do overdrive like the OD2. Been jonesing to play through it and can't wait to get it back. Thinking about getting a Revo if my SLO sells as well. It's between the Revo and the Two Rock J2.

Chuck
Ummmmmmmmmm thats a tough call??? OVER OVER OVER OVER **** btw this is not a subliminal message in any way to sway your decision as I am in no way partial to either amp..........OVER OVER OVER , now go get a mirror and make up your own mind. haha. - Sir Douglas T

procos":3bc2gfdp said:
It's not like I don't have other great amps Two Rock Onyx, 3 Monkeys Orangutan, Soldano SLO, Blockhead Hand Grenade, Vox AC30 and Bad Cat Black Cat but none of these do overdrive like the OD2.

Well there you go. :LOL: :LOL: Do you want it's little brother while you wait? because I want to step up / back to some 50 watt firepower...

Back