Sikth

I've been holding off from listening on Utoob until I get my copy. I gotta buy this damn album already! Really missed these guys and like someone said, they are the kings of modern metal IMO. these guys were influential to a lot of popular metal over the last several years but as it usually goes, they have something special and unique. When the Moment's Gone is still one of my favorite guitar riffs.

I saw them live on Saturday (great great show, totally worth the travel I did to see them!), and Dan used a VH4 with a Diezel Cab, and Pin played through a Hagen and two Zilla 212s.
When I saw them the last time (2014) Dan was also using a VH4, but Pin played a Herbert back then.

jaki7":2nq3izoh said:
I saw them live on Saturday (great great show, totally worth the travel I did to see them!), and Dan used a VH4 with a Diezel Cab, and Pin played through a Hagen and two Zilla 212s.
When I saw them the last time (2014) Dan was also using a VH4, but Pin played a Herbert back then.

Pin has a Hagen on loan this tour as his Herbert away being serviced and modded in Germany :)
Funnily, we always talked about the Hagen when I had mine, and now he's using one for this tour, I've swapped to a D-moll :LOL:

Back