Since EVH died

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
Does anyone else find kinda morbid Roth keeps putting out VH songs of his band and calls the Roth Lives ! It’s like he’s dead but I’m not

Dave can't sing anymore .

“Anymore” lol.

He never could. He’s always been more of an “entertainer” and showman. He’s fun to watch onstage and he knows, more than anything else, that people who come to see him just want to have a good time, and he’s always been pretty good about delivering that attitude.

If you want some laughs though, go check out his vocal stems from early VH records on youtube.

Yeah I don’t get it. He could literally reunite the Eat Em and Smile band right now. Do like 10 gigs in major cities. That would be worth seeing. I can’t VH without Ed.
You really think Vai would want to play with Roth at this point? Money talks I guess...

“Anymore” lol.

He never could. He’s always been more of an “entertainer” and showman. He’s fun to watch onstage and he knows, more than anything else, that people who come to see him just want to have a good time, and he’s always been pretty good about delivering that attitude.

If you want some laughs though, go check out his vocal stems from early VH records on youtube.
My favourite thing about Roth is his ability to swap lyrics and rhymes around unsuspectingly for the listener. His cocky attitude outlives his skill though...

My favourite thing about Roth is his ability to swap lyrics and rhymes around unsuspectingly for the listener. His cocky attitude outlives his skill though...
Agreed, master lyricist.

I have no issue with Roth doing whatever with tunes he helped write. Whether people like it or not those songs are as much his as Ed's.

I recall that old Van Halen tune where DLR yelps out some semi-intelligible Tarzan/jungle like vocalizations whilst EVH seemingly tries to outdo him by incessantly spewing out a bunch of unmusical fretboard gymnastic gobbledygook. I'm glad Sammy Hagar brought some maturity to the proceedings. :D :D:D

Who wants me to go fight him?
Looks like father time has already kicked his ass..

8mApBN1.jpg

Back