Singing the praises of the meister Friedman!!!

Metalhead

Sent my multi modded '79 JMP in to have 2 new input jacks installed & not only did he do a great job, he did it for free!!! Props to Dave for EXCELLENT customer service!!!

Suhr, Soldano, Fortin, Voodoo are all very good, but Dave's the best at what he does, i'm standing on that. :cheers: :checkthisout: :worship: :worship: :worship: \:D/ :salute: :2thumbsup:

Your're quite welcome. I have heard alot of your amps Dave, and they all sounded good. But the amp I have now has something special. It almost fully retains the original Marshall tone, yet when you crank up the gain it get so intense and wicked sounding!!! I just can't explain it. The amp just has something special, and I'm keeping it for the rest of my life, no lies!! It'll be worth a fortune someday. It's pretty unique. It just needs as loop. Remember Dave??? ;)

Yeah, I did ask him to install an fx loop while he had it, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle. That's OK though, because I had more money when I ordered the loop, and it would've put me in a bind to have to pay for it in the end, so no worries. He's a busy mofo, so I can see how it slipped past, but like I said in a nutshell, thanks for letting it slip past you Dave! You still kick ass!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Never knew anything about it. Was it on a sheet of paper with the amp? Always best to include a sheet with all you want done. I have a lot of amps all the time and I can't remember everything.

chawonkey":315v9608 said:
Dave has always been great to me and I'm nobody special just some average Joe that likes to jam! :rock:
Me too, never would have thought i'd have an amp created by the man who works on so many peoples amps like Steve Stevens, Sambora, George Lynch & EVH to name a few.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I can retire a happy man, but hopefully not anytime soon. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I forgot to put a note in the box Dave. That's where I flubbed up. I thought that texting would do it, but you get too many orders to keep up with things that way, so no problem! :thumbsup:

Back