Smashing Pumpkins guitarist quits

Nope, fuck Billy.
2412A77A-90D3-4369-80A9-32C9858BC987.jpeg
o

Billy Corgan...bought the NWA when it was nothing. And I respect what he did with Powerrr before Covid. Well, that hit and decisions had to be made. Eli Drake left; is now a top guy. Ricky Starks, getting there. I can keep going but then..he ran the Chase for two years and it was absolutely embarassing. I hope Billy does turn it back around and honor Sam Muchnick and history of the NWA and the Chase the RIGHT WAY instead of that clown show shit he did. Absolutely embarassing.

Ummm…I know this is primarily an 80’s hair metal forum and all so interest in Pumpkins is probably minimal to most here but James Iha, the OG guitarist is still in the band. I’m pretty sure they will not hire another 3rd guitarist. 1 too many IMO. Same situation with current Foo Fighters lineup.

In fact let’s be real…James rejoined back in 2019. Probably one of a few reasons why Schroeder left the band. Hardcore fans don’t really care about him anyway. It was always about Billy and James.

Anyway…carry on. More EVH threads please.

gish and siamese dream are both in my all time list, they have always sounded so shitty live though from what ive seen regardless of whos in the band that ive never really wanted to see them live and ruin it for me lol

Seen them winter 93 at Michigan State Fairgrounds. Had a half tab of acid.. Mild.
General Admission. Were on the floor. They opened with Geek USA, crowd starts jumping up and down going ape shit This small statured girl is starting to go under water and I grab her and pull her out of the crowd to safety.. I hug her and went back to the pit.. LOL Got some rockin' to do..

Seen them winter 93 at Michigan State Fairgrounds. Had a half tab of acid.. Mild.
General Admission. Were on the floor. They opened with Geek USA, crowd starts jumping up and down going ape shit This small statured girl is starting to go under water and I grab her and pull her out of the crowd to safety.. I hug her and went back to the pit.. LOL Got some rockin' to do..

Cook story bro

gish and siamese dream are both in my all time list, they have always sounded so shitty live though from what ive seen regardless of whos in the band that ive never really wanted to see them live and ruin it for me lol
Siamese dream is a great album.

Back