Snapshot from 5 months ago

rsm

Now many retailers are finally realizing that it's a lost cause and are leaving many blue demoncrat totalitarian dystopian cesspools.

Where will the zombie hordes strike next? My guess is the downtown areas of their home cities, such as Chicago's Millenium Park and surrounding areas.

It's not going to end, it's going to go where the retail goods are, and if you're in or near one of these areas, maybe it will come to your neighborhood?

"Elections have consequences." - the Obamanation.

At least it's entertaining to watch from afar.

Are you not entertained?

Man, lately in Rochester, NY its insanity.

People are stealing cars and running thru the doors of stores and then robbing them. They tend to leave the stolen vehicle behind.
I guess it's smart business.
I'm not going to smash my vehicle to steal shit, I'd use someone else's as well...

Now many retailers are finally realizing that it's a lost cause and are leaving many blue demoncrat totalitarian dystopian cesspools.

Where will the zombie hordes strike next? My guess is the downtown areas of their home cities, such as Chicago's Millenium Park and surrounding areas.

It's not going to end, it's going to go where the retail goods are, and if you're in or near one of these areas, maybe it will come to your neighborhood?

"Elections have consequences." - the Obamanation.

At least it's entertaining to watch from afar.

Are you not entertained?

First of all, its Portland.
I almost moved out there, but after three weeks I hated the fucking place.
Slow and lackadaisical fucking people.
Doofy hipsters.
Common sense is a fucking sickness, but they all know everything...

Oh and then the light, misty showers every morning.
At least though, in the sea of all the micro brews, I could still get a PBR tall boy.

Also was thinking its odd that nobody tried to stop this.
Where's that one guy working in the store that is just waiting for that chance to fuck someone up?
Oh that's right, its Portland.
Those guys are huddled in a cabin in the Oregon wilderness counting their bullets...

Reactions: rsm
I live in the country.

:coffee:
I live on a small barrier island in the Atlantic. One road in/out. We can see the zombies coming....

edit: and there's an old fort (national monument) on a small island on the way, good visibility to the road too

You're one of the lucky ones! 👻
Fuck them zombies, even though I've heard they swim?

North Atlantic?

they may be able to swim, not sure how well zombies would do vs 7.62 NATO, or 50 BMG API? :unsure:

southern USA

sunset just south of me on our island...

sunset.jpg

You've seen all the movies. There's never enough bullets cause the Zombies just keep coming.
don't need many, take out the zombie leader(s) the horde usually flees.

since we have the US Constitution without infringement here, many of my neighbors practice and enjoy 2A activities along with boating.

edit: good news, it will be awhile, if ever, before the zombies get here. I plan to have my oceangoing sailboat long before that. I'll just sail away. :D

Back