So if I wanna record stereo 2 amp rig...

Ventura

My guess is the TorpedoRemote software would be glitching all over hells half acre if I were to introduce a second CaptorX to my workspace,

Or I shoulda just looked at the Studio right off the bat (was too big and cumbersome though)

I know headphone monitoring would only be available through my audio interface selecting A/B or bus-blended (Clarett 8Pre/Reaper) as opposed to CaptorX direct-phone-outs, no big as I'd be recording/tracking to the track through the DAW

But I'm trying to picture the GUI for each unit on each amp as they're feeding into my 8Pre - how would the BT connection work out IF I were so inclined?? Maybe some kinda split screen off my bigass DAW screen, but on the fly adjustments via the iPhone?? :unsure:

(I usually run 2 heads into 2 cabs (sometimes 3 or 4) for stereo/blend with a LehleS-Go-S doing the heavy lifting - sounds awesome - mic's easily as I have any number of cabs/speakers to close-mic, room mic is dope, only drawback is this approach has proven to really pound out the SPLs, and because of that, it's limiting)

Thoughts?
Thanks!
Tinnitus is a real thing, and it sucks

Hello @Ventura

Torpedo Remote handles many Torpedo unit at once. You will select in the small flight rack which one you want to visualize on your computer screen, in the main window.
As for the bluetooth, the app can handle up to 4 units paired at a time. You will switch from one Captor X to the other through the Deveices section in the app.

Hello @Ventura

Torpedo Remote handles many Torpedo unit at once. You will select in the small flight rack which one you want to visualize on your computer screen, in the main window.
As for the bluetooth, the app can handle up to 4 units paired at a time. You will switch from one Captor X to the other through the Deveices section in the app.
sweet baby jesus so that means I can record two of my usual (stereo) heads "in stereo" - and track 'em direct in with 2 separate pairs of XLR cables into my Clarett8Pre

godDAMN, YES!!! :2thumbsup::rock:

Thanks TwoNotes!! LOVING the CaptorX and your DynIR's are absolutely incredible - I mean, seriously outragously tasty - the Victory cabs quality is next level, your job on the BritGreen1,2 and Pairs is totally worth all three, and YES - you've CAPTURED the K100 Diezel in "Kerozen" (took me forever to figure out "why that name" as a pseudonym... what the hell does it mean, till...I saw it - KEROZEN, keh-roe-zEEN, kerosene fuel = deisel = Diezel...clever bunch you are!!:p:ROFLMAO:)

'nutha 16ohm incoming fuck yes!
Unkle Mo

Oh I am sure I can give you more example :D

The inspired by Orange cabinets which are called Tanger, as for tangerines... everytime I come across them I first think of the Led Zep song :D

Oh I am sure I can give you more example :D

The inspired by Orange cabinets which are called Tanger, as for tangerines... everytime I come across them I first think of the Led Zep song :D
2nd CaptorX in da hizzy...

Tangerine, amazing song, one of the first "acoustic" style songs I'd learned to play many moons ago.

Thanks TwoNotes!! :2thumbsup:
Unkle Mo

Back