SOLD 2005 Jackson USA SL2H Burnt Cherry Sunburst

Tonelover

Offering a time capsule condition 2005 Jackson USA SL2H in Burnt Cherry Sunburst. Hang tag indicates final inspection date 11/8/2005. Guitar is NOS condition, plastic still on the truss rod cover, you won’t even find pick scratches or swirl marks. A beautiful top, any artifacts you see in my images are just reflections. I couldn’t resist so have strummed it a few times (no pick) and the warmth and resonance are amazing. It keeps up and then some with the others I own, wish I could keep them all.

The case it came with was in poor shape so I just received a brand new Jackson/Dinky case for it as pictured. Original case candy is still in it’s sealed packaging. So if you’re looking for an amazing condition, beautiful earlier Jackson look no further.

Only trades considered would be other high end Jackson USA Soloists or RR1's in excellent+ condition

SOLD

IMG_1176.JPG
IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_1187.JPG
IMG_1190.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1163.JPG
IMG_1162.JPG
IMG_1207[1].jpg
IMG_1210[1].jpg

Last edited:
Bump for edited description to reflect that the original trashed case has been tossed and guitar now comes with a brand new Jackson Soloist/Dinky case.

Last edited:
Back