SOLD: 2021 Morris Perplex'd S3 in Near Mint Condition

gman1951

Here's another that's pretty rare to see for resale: the newest version of a 2021 Morris Perplex'd S3 in Near Mint condition. I got this from Glen a couple of weeks ago and the only flaw is a tiny nick in the tolex on the bottom front (courtesy of a careless sound man at a gig). Other than that, it's dead mint. I bought this simply because it has been on my bucket list for many years. By the time I received delivery, however, I had become accustomed to using my PT-15IR for gigging and there is just too much overlap between the two to justify keeping both and another bucket list amp has become available. The buyer will basically be getting a brand new amp with a Tuki cover and, if you're looking at this, you know the magnificent tones of which this beast is capable.

$2600 to your door

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Someone's in for a treat with this one!

These are TERRIFIC sounding amps. I really enjoyed the one I had. One of few amps that I feel has the quality of tone/feel that Wizards do. Not as punchy, but an equally great tone and has a much deeper low end and much more gain than any of the Wizards I've owned.

Back