[SOLD] Bogner Helios Eclipse 100

MikeytheG

Bought this thing a few months back from another member on here. Played maybe a total of 12 hours since. Sounds great, dont really want to sell but, at this point I dont get to play it enough to justify keeping it. Has the footpedal as well as the original Bogner shipping box with packing that it came in. asking 2500 $ Located in CT, would prefer local pickup, since you can see it in person and actually play / hear it before making a decision. (also yes the VHT pittbull UL-100 is for sale and has the pedal, early 90's model.. i'll post that info and more pics in a different listing)
bogner.jpg

Attachments

• bogner 2.jpg
    bogner 2.jpg
    865.2 KB · Views: 95
  • bogner 3.jpg
    bogner 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
  • bogner 4.jpg
    bogner 4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
  • bogner footpedal.jpg
    bogner footpedal.jpg
    856.5 KB · Views: 93
Just make sure the buyer is serious about making a deal.
Cash in hand and no tire kickers.

With all the videos/sound clips on the net these days, most do a good representation and tone.

Just make sure the buyer is serious about making a deal.
Cash in hand and no tire kickers.

With all the videos/sound clips on the net these days, most do a good representation and tone.
Does anyone still carry cash? Lol.

Nice amp, been curious how these sound next to the Ecstacy.

Two different beast all together.
Helios is more Marshall based with a tone of gain.

Owned a few XTC's and the Helios.

To put it in the simplest terms, its like every balls out plexi mod thats been done, all in one amp. Best sound examples imo are Evergrey… all the solos are done with this head. Rhythms are done with an uber.

John4021 is on the money. I wouldn't say they duplicate each other. Not sure they can. Agree with Eclipse being closer to a modded Marshall.
The foot switch is fantastic.
John4021, what is your description of the difference between the OG Helios and the Eclipse? Just curious.

John4021 is on the money. I wouldn't say they duplicate each other. Not sure they can. Agree with Eclipse being closer to a modded Marshall.
John4021, what is your description of the difference between the OG Helios and the Eclipse? Just curious.
Og sounds like big 70’s arena rock but tighter. Eclipse has some of that sound, but also the very compressed 80’s metal sounds with a little more gain. Both sound fantastic.

The NON-Eclipse Helios had less gain and if you wanted to switch to a "hot mode" you had to switch inputs.
Plus it was Lacking bottom end. A buddy had a Freidman BE100 (older model) and it had a deeper rounded tone.

I think Professor Bogner got his point across with the Helios as if you were listening to a full-on attack 100 watt Marshall Plexi.
Very uncompressed

None the less,people still buy the O.G. Helios.

The ECLIPSE is a gain monster. Simple clean and gets the job done. Not a lot of YouTube videos of it.
Can the Eclipse still do lower rock gains.? YOU BETCHCA :worship:

Back