SOLD: Caparison 25th Anniversary Dellinger II FX Custom Line (1 of 10)

Emperor Guillotine

DESCRIPTION:
Limited edition guitar that was part of a run of 10 Dellinger II FX models made with buckeye burl tops to celebrate Caparison's 25th anniversary.

The full name of the model is: Dellinger II FX-BBMB3-CL.

Specs:
• Body structure: Caparison M3B
• Body wood: Australian blackwood and maple (3-piece)
• Top wood: buckeye burl
• Body finish: satin/matte
• Scale length: 648mm (25.5”)
• Neck construction: bolt-on
• Neck wood: 5-piece neck comprised of maple (3) with walnut stringers (2)
• Neck finish: satin/matte
• Neck profile: shallow D to C shape
• Fretboard wood: Kalimantan light-grain ebony
• Fretboard radius: compound 350mm (13.75”) to 400mm (15.75")
• Fretboard inlays: Caparison clocks
• Side dots: Luminlay
• Fret number: 24
• Fretwire: Jescar jumbo stainless steel
• Pickups: Caparison PH-Rm (bridge) and Caparison PH-Fm (neck)
• Controls: 3-way toggle pickup selector and volume knob
• Bridge: Gotoh 510 FX-6
• Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 MG-T locking tuners

An extra-padded Reunion Blues Continental Voyager case with the Caparison logo stitched on it will be included in the sale.

A certificate of authenticity signed by Caparison founder Itaro Kanno is also included in the sale.

This is your chance to own a piece of Caparison history with this 25th anniversary model. As stated previously, there were only 10 of these buckeye-topped guitars made. (And as a side note: there also was a matching run of 10 Dellinger II FX models with flamed redwood tops made.)

This is an heirloom-quality guitar with shredder-friendly specs that has been masterfully crafted by Caparison's highly renowned luthiers in Japan who are reputed time and time again across the globe as being some of the best builders in the biz. The level of skillful craftsmanship embodied in this guitar is truly remarkable.

CONDITION:
The guitar is in immaculate condition. It looks and feels as if it were brand new, fresh out of the box.

PRICE:
$3,000 OBO + shipping

For sale means cash only. No trades. I have absolutely zero interest whatsoever in your crap that you cannot seem to offload. If you read this and continue to pester me about "trades, bro?" then I will simply make fun of you for being poor.

I can work with interested buyers on all shipping concerns domestically or internationally.

PHOTOS:

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
Wow look at the fret ends on that thing. Clean inlay work as well. Can tell the Caparison really put its best foot forward on that thing. GLWS!

any trades interests at all?
I'm guessing you don't understand what the term "for sale" means?

I should not have to keep typing "for sale = cash only" or "no trades" or something to that extent for those of you who utterly refuse to utilize basic comprehension and common deduction while reading a for sale listing.

Last edited:
Back