SOLD: Diezel Herbert MkIII

DSS3

Thinning the herd, starting with two heads:

Diezel Herbert MkIII w/KT77s - SOLD

SOLD Framus Dragon

Last edited:
Try shipping through Pirate Ship and it’ll be a hell of a lot less than $250.
Insured for full value? Happy to run a quote to a specific zip using multiple people, but I also pack my amps well and know the Diezel weighs a TON. LMK if you are interested or just kicking tires on the thread.

Yes, fully insured...Not kicking tires man, trying to be helpful because you’ll NEVER sell that amp here for $250 shipping.
Cool, I just said 3200 net to me and didn’t state a fixed shipping cost - I always charge what it costs to ship. I shipped an amp of lesser weight across the country (I’m in PDX) on Thursday and it cost $207 insured for 1k less via UPS - just stating a ballpark value based on actual costs incurred.

*edit* just ran this same package on Pirate Ship and it would’ve been $157 for the same service - the Diezel will cost $150-200 depending on the buyers location, even via pirate ship. The $250 was high, but not by much.

Last edited:
The, I’m nosey bump
… once you add in insurance and sig required it gets up there. I’ve used pirate ship for my last two sales and it’s worked well so far. Saved me and the buyer almost $80 on a guitar to Canada.
Good luck with the sale!

Back