SOLD: Diezel Herbert MkIII

The Herbert is such a great amp. This is also a really great price for one. Now my question- selling Dragons and Herberts... what is this Monomyth? Must be something dope to warrant selling these.

Another thumbs up for the Herbie. I have a Mark III and it's turned into one of my all time favorite amps. It's definitely mid heavy but like @VESmedic I've found scooping mids with an EQ in the loop is far superior to the mid cut feature. Channel 2+, add a boost of your choice and it's just a totally sick, bulldozing tone that can be fat and smooth or super edgy and punchy. GLWTS!

Another thumbs up for the Herbie. I have a Mark III and it's turned into one of my all time favorite amps. It's definitely mid heavy but like @VESmedic I've found scooping mids with an EQ in the loop is far superior to the mid cut feature. Channel 2+, add a boost of your choice and it's just a totally sick, bulldozing tone that can be fat and smooth or super edgy and punchy. GLWTS!
With a tight boost don’t forget count channel 3 . Vesmedic uses it a lot too . A great channel

Back