(SOLD) Drip edge bandmaster and dual showman dick dale 2x15

DanTravis62

Like it says in the description.

RCA grey plate power tubes, NOS Telefunken pre's. No pedal for the vibrato channel. Aesthetic condition of the head is good. Cabinet tolex is in poor condition but completely stable (not rotted out or falling apart)

Works great, and sounds absolutely phenomenal. I don't want to sell this, but situations out of my control have forced my hand. I'm having health issues.

Not willing to ship the cabinet for obvious reasons; head I'm willing to sell for 900$ (edit: now 800$) plus actual shipping. Cabinet I'll sell for 600$ (edit: now 500$) for locals.

This is cross posted, will delete if sold elsewhere.

Attachments

• PXL_20220122_002144043.jpg
    PXL_20220122_002144043.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 44
  • PXL_20220122_002138277.jpg
    PXL_20220122_002138277.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Like it says in the description.

RCA grey plate power tubes, NOS Telefunken pre's. No pedal for the vibrato channel. Aesthetic condition of the head is good. Cabinet tolex is in poor condition but completely stable (not rotted out or falling apart)

Works great, and sounds absolutely phenomenal. I don't want to sell this, but situations out of my control have forced my hand. I'm having health issues.

Not willing to ship the cabinet for obvious reasons; head I'm willing to sell for 900$ plus actual shipping.

This is cross posted, will delete if sold elsewhere.
Great seller. Great deal.

I have the same cab, that was my grandfather's, with the JBLs. The best 15" speakers. The speakers alone are worth the asking price for the cab.
Tempted by the amp, they sound so good.
GLWS, and hope you can work out your health issues.

I have the same cab, that was my grandfather's, with the JBLs. The best 15" speakers. The speakers alone are worth the asking price for the cab.
Tempted by the amp, they sound so good.
GLWS, and hope you can work out your health issues.
Thanks man. I completely agree, these speakers are amazingly good, and I love the way this amp breaks up. It's just my other two amps are unobtainium, and would be impossible to replace.

Back